As you know, I love a big spoonful of porridge and this one packs a nutritional punch! Acai berries are super high in antioxidants and amino acids! It also contains delicious blueberries and grated apple to naturally sweeten the dish.
These is a super speedy breakfast and so warming (it’s actually Autumn here in australia, but that isn’t stopping me!)
Hope you enjoy the recipe 🙂
Acai Berry, Blueberry and Coconut Porridge
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 & 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon acai powder
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- handful of blueberries
- Shredded coconut, peaches,cacao nibs & goji berries
- Add the oats, chia seeds, water, coconut milk, grated apple & acai powder to a saucepan and allow to heat for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the nut butter and fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into a bowl and add your favourite toppings 🙂