Easy Homemade Lavender and Vanilla Body Lotion
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Beeswax
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Butter
- 20-30 Drops Lavender Essential Oil (Optional)
- 2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract (Optional, recipe here)
- Place all your ingredients, except lavender and vanilla, in an old jar (eg old jam jar, old coconut oil jar)
- Put 1 inch of water into a saucepan and turn the heat to medium.
- Place the jar in the saucepan, to create a double boiler effect. Loosely place the lid on top and stir often. As the jar starts to heat the contents will start to melt. When all ingredients are completed melted and stirred together. Turn off the heat and mix in your lavender oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour into jar or tin you plan to store it in and you’re done 🙂 use as you would normal moisturiser.