Superfood & Fibre Rich Porridge
- 1/3 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground golden flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups water (add as you go,the chia seeds, flaxseeds and maca can absorb a lot of water)
- 25g goji berries + 5g for garnish
- Pumpkin seeds, yogurt of choice (greek, soy, etc) and coconut for serving.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds, maca powder, cinnamon, mashed banana to a saucepan. Start with 1 cup of water and add more as needed, stirring constantly. You want to heat over medium for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed and the oatmeal is at texture you like, I like mine thick rather than runny.
- In the last minute of cooking, stir in the goji berries.
- Pour into a bowl, sprinkle with remaining goji berries and add your favourite toppings.