Sorry for the lack of posts, I went to Norway on a summer exchange program with my university over the break and then got sick when I was flying back to Australia. I have a few posts to catch up on, so will hopefully be posting more regularly now 🙂
First up are these super easy vegan chocolate oreo truffles that only use three ingredients! Oreos are vegan so this truffle recipe is great if you have dairy allergies in your family or are vegan! They are super indulgent so even if you aren’t a fan of dairy, you can still enjoy these too 😉
Hope you like this recipe!
Vegan Oreo Truffles – Only 3 Ingredients!
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 tub Tofutti Better than cream cheese
- 225g of favourite dairy free or vegan chocolate
- Crush all the oreos finely in either a food processor.
- Add the Tofutti better than cream cheese to the food processor and process until it binds together.
- Roll into truffle size balls using hands and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Put this mixture in the freezer for 10-15 minutes so the balls are easier to handle when dipping.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. (Hint: Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to make the chocolates have a smooth and shiny appearance!).
- Dip each truffle in the chocolate and set on baking paper.
- Chill in fridge to set and enjoy 🙂