- 1 /3 cup oatbran
- 1 tablespoon acai powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 packet now foods stevia (or equivalent sweetener, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 and 1/2 cups water (add as you go)
- handful of blueberries
- Sliced strawberries and unsweetened shredded coconut for toppings!
- Add the oats, chia seeds, acai powder, stevia, vanilla, eggwhites to a saucepan. Start with 1 cup of water and add more as needed, stirring constantly. You want to heat over medium for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed and the oatmeal is at texture you like, I like mine thick rather than runny so you may need more or less water depending on your preference.
- In the last minute of cooking, stir in the blueberries.
- Pour into a bowl, sprinkle with coconut and sliced strawberries.