Blueberry and Vanilla Protein Paleo Porridge
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup whole raw milk, almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp ground golden flax seed
- 2 tsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 packet of corn-free stevia (I use Now Foods one, optional)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Your favourite toppings: eg your favourite yogurt, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, coconut, etc.
- In a small saucepan, mix egg whites, milk, flax and hemp with a fork.
- Add in the vanilla, cinnamon, salt and stevia if using.
- Over medium high heat, whisk the porridge continuously for 5-8 minutes. The porridge should become creamy and somewhat lumpy (kind of the consistency of Cream of Wheat cereal).
- Add in the blueberries until they have warmed up.
- Serve and top with your toppings 🙂