Paleo Anzac Biscuits with a Raisin Twist – Nut-free, gluten-free, refined sugar free, dairy-free, corn-free, egg-free, vegan, allergy-friendly
- 1 & 1/2 cup of gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (can substitute almonds/nut of choice)
- 2 & 1/2 tablespoons oil (coconut, olive, nut)
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract (recipe here)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
- Raisins (to taste, optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 150C and line a cookie tray.
- Combine the oats, coconut & seeds in a food processor and blend.
- Add the oil, honey, & vanilla and process.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and process again. Add another tablespoon of water if you need the mixture to stick together more.
- Form into 20 small balls and flatten down.
- If desired, squish raisins into the cookies.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.