DIY Pore Strips / Face Peel for Sensitive Skin – only two ingredients!
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1.5 tablespoons milk
- Disposable cup/container and a plastic spoon/paddle pop stick
- Add your gelatin and milk to a container and stir. I suggest using a disposable one as this mixture is sticky ;)!
- Heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, stir.
- Apply all over your face if you want a face peel or just the nose area for a pore strips! Either way, be sure to avoid the eyebrows, hair line and eye area, you don’t want a hair wax in the process :P!
- Leave for 20 – 25 minutes or until hardened (laughing can be hard!). Peel off your face and wash your face with a gentle cleanser to remove the remaining little bits of the mixture.
- Enjoy your soft face!