Raw, Vegan Macadamia Chocolates
Serves about 8.
- 120ml coconut oil (melted)
- 60 grams raw cacao powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2/12 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons diced macadamia nuts (optional, but recommended ;)!)
1. Whisk the coconut oil, cacao, sea salt and maple syrup in a bowl until it is smooth and no clumps are present.
2. Add the chopped macadamia nuts and stir.
3. Pour the mixture in the mini muffin cases or chocolate moulds and allow to set in the fridge in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
4. Serve Immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
One thought on “Raw, Vegan Macadamia Chocolates”