Vegan Creamy Coconut & Chia Seed Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut yogurt
- Toppings of choice 🙂 – eg. Banana, shredded apple, berries, goji berries, nuts, seeds, etc.
1. Add your oats, chia, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla and coconut milk to a bowl (or a jar ;)!). Stir and top with your coconut milk, add a little bit of maple syrup, rice malt syrup or honey (non vegan) to your taste preferences if you like. Place mixture, covered, in the fridge overnight.
2. In the morning stir in 2-3 tablespoons of coconut yogurt, or more/less, depending on the consistency you desire.
3. Add your favourite toppings – (eg. sliced banana and cacao nibs is my favourite!) Enjoy 🙂