Hazelnut, Raspberry & Choc Chip Muffins
Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, corn-free
- 2 cups hazelnut meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (for allergy friendly recipe see here)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup raspberries (if using frozen, be sure to thaw first so you don’t get the coconut oil clumping!)
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips (dairy-free if needed!)
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a muffin tray.
- Add hazelnut meal, baking powder and salt into a bowl and mix.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla paste and apple cider vinegar and stir the mixture until combined.
- Fold in the raspberries and dark chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin liners. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top as well if you’re feeling extra indulgent 😉
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy :)!!