Superfood Goji & Coconut Chocolate Bark
– 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
– 1/4 cup cacao powder
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– shredded coconut and goji berries to suit
1. Add the coconut oil, cacao and maple to a bowl and mix.
2. Place thin amounts of the mixture into silicone muffin cups OR spread thinly on a baking tray lined with baking powder.
3. Sprinkle coconut and goji berries over the chocolate and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from freezer and remove chocolate from muffin liners and/or baking tray. Break the chocolate into pieces if you used the baking tray approach!
5. Enjoy, it is that easy :)!!
P.S: chocolate is best kept in the fridge!