Delicious Choc Chip Cookies – Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Egg-Free, Corn-free!
- 325g almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 125ml coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract (you can make your own! See here :)!)
- 125ml pure & natural maple syrup (or honey for non-vegan/ or agave syrup)
- 150g dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degress C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine almond flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl.
- Stir together coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup in a smaller bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry. Stir in dairy-free dark chocolate.
- Using an ice-cream scoop to get even sizes, or your hands, form small balls and press onto a baking paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the tray.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂