Vegan and Gluten-free Chocolate Banana Icecream
– 4 bananas (peeled, chopped and frozen)
– 1 tablespoon nut butter of choice (eg: peanut butter, almond, hazelnut…sunflower seed butter for nut free!)
– 1 tablespoon cacao powder
– 3/4 teaspoon vanilla paste
1. Add your frozen bananas to a food processor and process until a soft serve like consistency has appeared.
2. Add in cacao powder, nut butter and vanilla paste. Process again until the ingredients are incorporated.
3. Serve straight away and enjoy 🙂 (you can put in freezer if you like, but it will be harder when you go to have it and not have the fluffy soft serve texture of having it straight away!)