At the moment I have a statistical assignment due (fun), so my procasti-baking mode is on overdrive ;)!
Hope you enjoy xoxo
Gluten-free, dairy-free Strawberry, Cranberry and Banana Rice Flour Muffins
Makes 12 muffins.
– 2 egg
– 2 cup white rice flour
– 4 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 mashed banana
-1/2 cup cranberries
– 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
– 4 tablespoons coconut oil
– 2 teaspoon cinnamon
– pinch of salt
– 1&1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence/paste
– 4 tablespoons honey
– 1 cup rice milk
– brown sugar to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 220 Celcius and line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cups.
2. Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl then add in all the liquids. Add a dash more milk if needed.
3. Distribute mixture into muffin cups. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of muffins.
4. Back for 17-20 minutes. Allow muffins to cool by leaving them in the pan for 5-8 minutes once removing from the oven.