This is the perfect easy dinner and is perfect for nights you don’t feel like cleaning up as it only uses one pot!
Filled with vegetables, this is a great warming dish served on top of quinoa or brown rice 🙂
Hope you like!
One-pot Chicken and Carrot Casserole
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 600g chopped carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- 200g green beans
- Cooked quinoa or rice to serve with
- Fry the thighs with the oil in a casserole or wide pan with lid, until lightly browned. Stir in the onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Add in the stock and stir to mix.
- Add the carrots, zucchini, tapioca and spices and combine well.
- Bring to the simmer and cover for 20 minutes.
- Take of the lid and simmer for 15 minutes more.
- Add in the green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and more herbs if you like.
- Serve over cooked quinoa or rice, or enjoy by itself 🙂