I bought these cute robot chocolate molds over the weekend and was dying to try them out with ingredients I had in the pantry! This is a super easy recipe using only three ingredients, but looks so cute if prepared in chocolate molds – great for a little homemade gift for loved ones or as an after dinner treat!
Hope you like!
2 Ingredient Dark Peppermint Chocolates!
- 300g dark chocolate
- ½ tsp organic peppermint flavouring
- 3 tbsp raw sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
- In a small bowl, mix the peppermint flavour with the sugar.
- When the chocolate has melted, cool for 1 min, mix with the peppermint infused sugar, then pour into the moulds of choice.
- Chill until completely firm and then enjoy!