Hi, my names Elle and I
love am addicted to nut and seed butters.
Pumpkin seeds are one of the highest plant sources of zinc, this recipe also contains the goodness seeds chia and flax, tasty honey, cinnamon and vanilla and coconut oil to add a depth of creaminess!
I love my nut or seed butters with carrots, on crackers, gluten-free bread and apples – basically anything it will smother on, I’ll have it with! What do you like to have your nut or seed butters with?
Hope you enjoy the recipe!
Raw Honey, Cinnamon Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 1 Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2.5 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (can use more/less depending on your personal taste and texture preferences!)
- Place the seeds in your food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and process until mixed.