I’m getting my wisdom teeth out in about 1 hour, so to prepare for my upcoming soft-food diet, I decided to prepare some ice cream (but when ISN’T ice cream good…really?)!
An added bonus is that this recipe is SO easy to make, no chop boards, crazy amounts of pots and pans – just a blender and an ice-cream maker for best results (but you can beat in mixer instead if you don’t have this!) The hardest bit is waiting for it to set ;)!
Hope you enjoy the recipe!
Berry Coconut Ice Cream
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp corn-free vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup mixed blueberries & raspberries
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ tsp guar gum
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Chill mix in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Churn in ice-cream maker until smooth and creamy (about 20 minutes).