These cookies are definetly more-ish, and as a benefit, they’re gluten and sugar-free! Raisins, coconut and agave are instead used to sweeten it 🙂
They remind me of a muesli bar, but in bite-size cookie form!
Hope you enjoy!
Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Muesli Cookies
- 2 cups of favourite gluten-free, corn-free toasted muesli (or gluten-free oats)
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup my gluten-free flour mix, or gf flour mix of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100g butter, melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup Agave Syrup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Combine muesli, coconut, nuts, raisins, flour and cinnamon, in a bowl.
- Whisk butter, agave syrup and egg together.
- Add butter mixture to muesli mixture and mix well. Set aside for 15-30 minutes in fridge.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on trays, 3cm apart. Flatten.
- Bake for 10 mins (more if you make bigger cookies). Swap trays halfway through. Cool for 10 mins transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!