This is just your basic shake that is filled with protein! If you don’t have allergies, you can also add an egg for added protein!
In the photo below I have used blueberries, but you can use any fruit you like. For example,banana, mango, peach, etc.
Hope you enjoy the recipe, its simple, quick, tasty and protein packed!
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 tablespoon of LSP (my own mix of Linseed, Sunflower Seeds & Pecan nuts – recipe is here)
- 1 tablespoon of soy lecithins
- 1 teaspoon to about 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil depending on taste(optional)
- 2 scoops of protein isolate powder
- Fruit (in the picture above I used about a 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries and 1/2 a frozen banana)
- Egg (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!